HOUSE CONCERT - River Road Gallery
Built in 1916, Owned by Owyang Tin Git and operated as a dry goods store. 1928, sold to Suen Yock Lim and operated as a grocery, pool hall & ice cream parlor, incorporating gambling on the side. 1942, the ice cream parlor continued , bolstered by a small kitchen which served meals to the single men in town. 1973, sold to River Road Art Gallery, a cooperative that featured local art and great hand sourced musics!